Jul 12, 2012

Baby Onesie Bunting

I wanted to make a new bunting banner to hang over my little guys crib.  I wanted something that was a different and boyish.  I created this onesie bunting by taking a template I found for a small onesie card and enlarging it.  I traced the number I needed onto cardstock, cut them out and then attached them to a piece of twine.  I added clothes pins and pieces of torn fabric in between. 
 I made the letters by printing them onto a sticker sheet on my computer.  I cut those out and stuck them on each onesie piece.  The whole thing took only a few minutes and I love the finished product.  This would also make a really cute welcome home baby sign as well.



To get a copy of the onesie go here.
Pin It!
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Love it! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great name...it's my little boy's name too. Well, no so little now, he's almost 11.

    BTW- Very cute banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! great job
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! And I love the name you've picked out! I have a nephew named Treyton. We call him Trey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you reposted this. I'm throwing a baby shower in April & this is exactly what I was looking for. I also wanted to let you know I have made a carrier cover following your tutorial before my son was born (loved it!) and i'm plannin on making your binky bag as part of a baby shower gift (my lil guy never took a binky so I never needed 1 but they are 2 cute). I always love hearing when someone has made something from my tutorial or was inspired by something I've made so I thought I would share:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...